Any entrepreneur and business organisation, social organisation, association, federation, foundation, non-profit business company, institute, or individual entrepreneur, which has its registered office in Hungary, is registered in the register of the Court of Companies, accepts the Statutes of the Association as binding, and undertakes to pay the membership fee, may become a full member of the Association.
Associate members of the Association may be any entrepreneur and business organisation, business association, social organisation, association, federation, foundation, non-profit business association, institute, institution, individual entrepreneur, which is domiciled in the country, is registered with the Companies Court, accepts the Statutes of the Association as binding and agrees to pay a moderate membership fee. An associate member may only participate in the work of the Association in a consultative capacity, has no voting rights and may not be elected as an officer.
The benefits of membership of MAGEOSZ:
– Active participation in the affairs of the Association,
– free participation in certain professional events of MAGEOSZ,
– assistance in the activities of the EU professional association
– access to professional information and contacts within the Federation,
– more effective representation of professional interests
– continued support of an experienced professional community
Companies wishing to join can apply for admission to MAGEOSZ by sending a completed and duly signed application form. Approval for membership is decided by the Association’s Bureau on the recommendation of MAGEOSZ members or after individual application.